Electronic (PDF) Transcript FAQ
1. What is an electronic (PDF) transcript delivery?
PDF transcript delivery is an official UPIQ transcript delivered electronically over a secure network to the email address you designate as the recipient or may be downloaded from your MY ACCOUNT section of the www.upiq.com website.
2. After purchase, When will I receive the Transcript?
You will typically receive the Transcript within 7 working days from the completion of the live event.
3. Where in MY ACCOUNT can I find the Transcript?
Once you Sign In, you can reach “My Orders” form your “My Account” on the right hand top corner of the screen. Path to Transcript: My Account >> My Orders>> (Click) Order ID>> (Scroll to) Transcript / USB / DVD
4. Can I get paper copies of Transcripts?
No all Transcripts are Electronic (PDF) transcript only; you may download and print the same.
5. Are there any system requirements for downloading a PDF transcript?
The recipient will need the latest version of Adobe® Acrobat or Adobe® Reader. The current version of Adobe® Reader is available free of charge and can be downloaded at http://www.Adobe.com.
6. Can I forward a PDF transcript to someone else?
No, each transcript is issued to a specific recipient (i.e. purchaser or attendee) and is only ment for use by the recipient. You cannot distribute copies of these Transcripts without authorization from ProForte Inc.
7. Will I be notified when my electronic (PDF) transcript is sent?
Yes. You will be notified via email along with detailed instruction on how to access the Transcript.
8. How long does the recipient have to download my electronic (PDF) transcript?
The recipient has 90 days to download your electronic (PDF) transcript before it expires.
9. What if the recipient does not receive the email required to download the PDF transcript?
The Information to access the Transcript will also be made available in your MY ACCOUNT section of the www.upiq.com website, within 7 working days’ from the completion of the live event