Home > Training > Live Webinars > Powerful Presentations: Creating, Delivering and Inspiring Your Audience to Take Effective Action Every Time
Processing, please wait
Free Webinar : Powerful Presentations: Creating, Delivering and Inspiring Your Audience to Take Effective Action Every Time
Powerful Presentations: Creating, Delivering and Inspiring Your Audience to Take Effective Action Every TimeProduct id IQW15C8897
Speaker Chris DeVany
Level Basic & Intermediate & Advanced
Duration 90 Mins
Schedule Tuesday, November 21, 2017 | 10:00 AM PST | 01:00 PM EST
- Why should you attend
- Areas covered
- Who will benefit
Learn how to motivate your audience to act every time. Leading others to move forward, now! takes discipline and commitment to process. There are three stages to delivering an effective presentation: Preparation, delivery and facilitating to an Action Plan. Before making a presentation, the speaker must understand and be prepared to practice the following: a passion for subject matter, detailed research, mental preparedness and rehearsal. During, there need be focus and poise. Before concluding, the effective presenter directs their audience to take action!
Why should you attend
By attending, you will understand how to even more effectively:
- Project a polished, professional manner
- Speak fluently and gesture naturally
- Quickly organize a presentation for greatest audience impact
- Respond to questions
- Control interruptions during a presentation
- Motivate your audience to implement their Action Plan, an Action Plan you helped them create
- Are you worried people are not responding the way you want them to at the conclusion of your presentations
- Are your audiences losing interest
- Are you interested in improving the quality of your presentations
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, then come laugh, listen and learn as Chris DeVany leads us all through these important topics, key questions and answers we all need to be able to deliver better and more effective, results-oriented presentations!
- Knowing Your Audience: Ensuring that this most critical aspect of delivering an effective presentation is addressed first, last and always
- Preparation: How to diligently and thoroughly access the necessary information, resources and prepare your presentation to be its’ best every time
- Delivery: The form, process, features and elements you need to include to make your presentation effective
- Action Plan Facilitation: The key components and process elements of an Action Plan, as well as how to continually and conclusively direct your audience to completing theirs
- Motivating to Implement: Effective techniques and tips for helping you even more effectively motivating your audience to execute and ‘do what they said they were going to do’
Who will benefit
- Senior Vice President
- Vice President
- Executive Director
- Managing Director
- Regional Vice President
- Area Supervisor
Executives, Senior Managers, Managers at all levels
Chris DeVany is the founder and president of Pinnacle Performance Improvement Worldwide, a firm which focuses on management and organization development. Pinnacle’s clients include global organizations such as Visa International, Cadence Design Systems, Coca Cola, Sprint, Microsoft, Aviva Insurance, Schlumberger and over 500 other organizations in 22 countries. He also has consulted to government agencies from the United States, the Royal Government of Saudi Arabia, Canada, Cayman Islands and the United Kingdom.
He has published numerous articles in the fields of surviving mergers and acquisitions, surviving change, project management, management, sales, team-building, leadership, ethics, customer service, diversity and work-life balance, in publications ranging from ASTD/Performance In Practice to Customer Service Management. His book, “90 Days to a High-Performance Team”, published by McGraw Hill and often accompanied by in-person, facilitated instruction, has helped and continues to help thousands of executives, managers and team leaders improve performance.
He has appeared hundreds of times on radio and television interview programs to discuss mergers and acquisitions (how to manage and survive them), project management, sales, customer service, effective workplace communication, management, handling rapid personal and organizational change and other topical business issues. He has served or is currently serving as a board member of the International Association of Facilitators, Sales and Marketing Executives International, American Management Association, American Society of Training and Development, Institute of Management Consultants, American Society of Association Executives, Meeting Professionals International and National Speakers Association. Chris is an award-winning Toastmaster’s International Competition speaker. He recently participated in the Fortune 500 Annual Management Forum as a speaker, panelist and seminar leader.
Chris has distinguished himself professionally by serving multiple corporations as manager and trainer of sales, operations, project management, IT, customer service and marketing professionals. Included among those business leaders are Prudential Insurance, Sprint, BayBank (now part of Bank of America), US Health Care and Marriott Corporation. He has assisted these organizations in mergers and acquisitions, facilitating post-merger and acquisition integration, developing project management, sales, customer service and marketing strategies, organizing inbound and outbound call center programs, training and development of management and new hires, and fostering corporate growth through creative change and innovation initiatives.
Chris holds degrees in management studies and organizational behavior from Boston University. He has traveled to 22 countries and 47 states in the course of his career.
Processing, please wait